Terms of Service
All payments for container service will be made to: R. Lawson and Co., LLC
The following are our Terms of Service:
1. Customer agrees to the price, rental period, and weight overage charges listed for each size dumpster.
2. Customer understands that the price listed includes one delivery, one pick-up, one disposal, fuel surcharge, and taxes. If the dumpster is emptied and returned to the site the original fee is charged again and the rental period starts over.
3. Customer understands that dumpster can only be filled up level with the top of container.
4. Customer understands that dumpsters will not be automatically be picked up after the rental period ends.
Customer must call to schedule pick-up 24 hrs. in advance to avoid extra day charges of $7 per day.
5. Customer understands that the dumpster can be kept longer than 7 days depending on availability for a charge of $7 per day.
6. Customer understands that the following materials cannot be put in the dumpster: Hazardous Material, Full Paint Cans, Tires, Asbestos, Appliances Containing Gases or Freon, Batteries, Propane Tanks, Oil, Medical Waste, Customer understands that if any of these items are found in container, customer is subject to up to a $150 fine.
7 . Cancellation after 7am of the scheduled delivery date will result in a $50 processing fee. All other cancellations will be refunded in full.
8 . If dumpster is undeliverable or is unable to be picked up due to cars, trash cans, etc. blocking dumpsters there will be a $75 trip surcharge.
9 . Any damages done to dumpster during the rental period are customer's financial responsibility.
10. R. Lawson and Co., LLC will make every effort to protect the customers property, but if any unforeseen damage is done by driving or placing the dumpster on premises it is customers responsibility, and customer agrees not to hold liable R. Lawson and Co., LLC.
11. R. Lawson and Co., LLC is not responsible for financial loss due to dumpster not being delivered or picked up on requested date.
12. Customer accepts public liability while dumpster is on the premises.
13. By placing this order customer agrees to the terms and conditions listed and gives permission to R. Lawson and Co., LLC to deliver dumpster to the designated shipping address.
14. R. Lawson and Co., LLC has a right to reject any order that it feels cannot be executed properly.
15. Customer gives permission to R. Lawson and Co., LLC to run credit card for the services ordered including any additional charges that may occur including weight overage.
16. Customer understands that if needed all attorney fees and court of collection fees incurred to R. Lawson and Co., LLC as a result of non-payment will be charged to customer, as permitted by the state law of New Jersey.
Charges and Payment.
Customer shall pay Contractor for the collection and disposal provided by Contractor including any digout, respot, blocked container and/or excess disposal charges levied, but not prepaid by Customer in accordance with the schedule of charges. For all amounts billed and not paid in advance, Customer shall make payment within thirty (30) days after the date of an invoice from Contractor. Contractor may impose, and Customer agrees to pay, a late fee no greater than that allowed by law on balances not paid within thirty (30) days of the date of the invoice. In the event that any payment is not made when due, Contractor may, at his sole option, terminate services, recover all past due payments and recover any equipment from the premises. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS. Payment must be made by credit card or cash. Company reserves the right to charge a fee no greater than that allowed by law on all Customer checks returned for insufficient funds.
In order to ensure prompt delivery, we require that payment be made via credit card before the dumpster is delivered. After placing your order a representitive will contact you to schedule delivery. Of course, you can always call us to schedule.If you need to reschedule a delivery, you can call us at (908) 482-7604 or email us. Cancellation after 7am of the scheduled delivery date will result in a $50 processing fee. All other cancellations will be refunded in full.
We do not guarantee specific delivery or removal times. If you require an early morning arrival or late afternoon removal, be sure to schedule your delivery for the day prior and the removal for the day after completion of your project.
Customer represents and warrants that the materials placed in the equipment shall be "waste material" as defined herein and shall contain no other substances. The term "waste material" as used in these Terms and Conditions shall mean solid waste generated by Customer excluding radioactive, volatile, highly flammable, explosive, biomedical, infectious, toxic, or hazardous material. The term "hazardous material" shall include but not be limited to, any amount of waste listed or characterized as hazardous by the United States Environmental Protection Agency or any state agency pursuant to the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act of 1976, an enabled or applicable state law. Contractor shall acquire title to conforming waste material when it is located into Contractor's trucks. Title to and liability for any waste excluded above shall remain with Customer and Customer expressly agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Contractor from and against any and all damages, penalties, fines and liabilities resulting from or arising out of such waste excluded above.
Driveways and Parking Areas.
Customer warrants that any right of way provided by Customer for Contractor's equipment is sufficient to bear the weight of all Contractor's equipment and vehicles reasonably required to perform the service herein contracted. Contractor shall not be responsible for damage to any private driving surface, pavement or accompanying sub-surface of any route reasonably necessary to perform the service herein contracted and Customer assumes all liabilities for damage to driving surfaces, pavement or road surfaces and entire container placement site.
A) Responsibility. The equipment furnished hereunder by Contractor shall remain the property of Contractor, however, Customer acknowledges that it has care, custody and control of the equipment while at the Customer's location and accepts responsibility for all loss for damage to the equipment (except for normal wear and tear or for loss or damage resulting from Contractor's handling of the equipment) and for its contents. Customer agrees not to overload (by weight or volume), move or alter the equipment, and shall use the equipment only for its proper and intended purpose. Customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Contractor against all claims, damages, suits, penalties, fines and liabilities for injury or death to persons or loss or damage to property arising out of Customer's use, operation or possession of the equipment.
B) Access. Customer agrees to provide unobstructed access to the equipment on the scheduled collection day. If the equipment is inaccessible so that the scheduled pick up cannot be made, Contractor will promptly notify the Customer and afford the Customer a reasonable opportunity to provide the access and reschedule the service, however, Contractor will charge an additional fee for Customer's failure to provide initial access.
Neither party hereto shall be liable for its failure to perform or delay performance hereunder due to circumstances or the significant threat of circumstances beyond its reasonable control, whether foreseeable or not, including, but not limited to strikes, labor trouble, riots, compliance with laws or government orders, acts of war or terrorism, inability to access container, fires, and acts of god and such failure shall not constitute a default under this Agreement.
Unacceptable Materials. hazardous waste, contaminated dirt, industrial waste, chemical products, oil filters, herbicides, pesticides, radioactive material, solvents, paint (except completely dried latex paint cans, no liquids), other flammable liquids, aerosol cans, propane tanks, motor oil, transmission oil/lubricating/hydraulic oil/ oil filters.contaminated oils (mixed with solvents, gasoline, etc.), antifreeze, petroleum contaminated soil/lead paint chips, batteries, fluorescent tubes, railroad ties, medical waste, asbestos, animals, barrels, all liquids.